“Growth, Employment and Innovation after the Pandemic”. Perspectives from politics and economy August 3, 2021 in Frankfurt
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
What will life be like post-COVID-19, which lessons should be drawn from the pandemic, how can green transformation, growth and employment brought in alignment, and what is Germany’s role in a new transatlantic relationship? These questions – in the light of the upcoming Bundestag elections – are not only relevant to Germany. Our European and U.S. friends and neighbors are also looking for opinions and insights.
Together with the Atlantik-Brücke and the Frankfurter Gesellschaft, we want to provide a forum to exchange perspectives on these questions and cordially invite you to join the discussion evening “Growth, Employment and Innovation after the Pandemic” followed by a get-together,
on August 3, 2021, starting at 6:00 pm at the Frankfurter Gesellschaft,
Siesmayerstr. 12, 60323 Frankfurt.
- Dr. Philipp Nimmermann, State Secretary in the Hessian Ministry of Economics, Energy, Transport and Housing
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Beermann, Member of the Executive Board of the Bundesbank and President of the Steuben-Schurz-Gesellschaft
- Matthias Machnig, former State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy
- Silviu Popovici, CEO Europe, PepsiCoModerator: Georg Meck, Head of the Economics Department, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung
The event will be held in English. We look forward to welcoming you. Please register using the button below:
If the event should be relocated indoors of the Frankfurter Gesellschaft due to bad weather conditions, we ask you to follow the information below on the current Corona regulations:
- Guests can only participate if they can show upon arrival that they have been twice vaccinated, tested (negative), or recovered.